There are multiple ways to register to vote or change your registration status. 

1. Visit your local City Clerk's office for an application.

2. Stop by a Secretary of State branch office.

3. Complete a mail-in registration form and send it to your local clerk.

Click here to view voter registration application.

Click here to view change of address application.

If you would like your view to become a matter of public record, you may submit a letter to City of Petoskey City Council:

c/o City Manager's Office

City of Petoskey

101 East Lake Street

Petoskey, MI  49770

You may also choose to attend a City Council meeting and voice your views during the public comment portion of the meeting.

If you are a resident of the City of Petoskey, your Councilmember is elected by the residents of your ward.  Click here to see which Ward you reside in first, then look up your Councilmember here.

The City Council meets twice a month, the first and third Monday of each month.  Meetings are held at 7:00 P.M., in the Council Chambers on the second floor of City Call, 101 East Lake Street.

You can request an appointment with the City Manager by calling or emailing.  In the interest of assisting you with a concern, the City Manager's Assistant may refer you to speak with a department director or other staff who is more immediately familiar with your issue, rather than schedule time on the Manager's calendar.