(1) The waiting list shall be administered in accordance with the State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources - Harbor Slip Management Policy for grant-in-aid marinas. A public version of the waiting list is available for viewing at the Marina Office, Boater's Lounge, Department of Parks and Recreation Offices within City Hall, and at www.petoskey.us. The waiting list shall be mailed out to all applicants at least once each calendar year.
(2) A non-refundable fee of $25.00 must be paid to have my name placed on the waiting list. If dockage becomes available, staff will contact applicant(s) on the waiting list to offer the best possible slip available for their vessel. It is possible that the offer may be for dockage which exceeds the length of the vessel.
(3) If dockage is offered prior to April 30 in any calendar year and I refuse the offer, my position on the wait list will be forfeited and my name removed from the list. There are no exceptions to this rule including but not limited to: applicant securing dockage elsewhere, no longer owning a vessel, and dockage which exceeds the length of the vessel. To be placed back on the list, a new wait list application must be completed and the application fee paid.
(4) If dockage is offered after April 30 in any calendar year, I have the right to refuse the dockage without penalty and my position on the waiting list will be retained.
(5) If my address, telephone number(s) or boat information changes, it is my responsibility to provide updated information to the City of Petoskey. I further realize that failure to provide updated information my result in my name being removed from the waiting list.
(6) Acceptance by the City of Petoskey of this application and fee constitutes placement on the waiting list only. It is in no way a guarantee that seasonal dockage will be offered to the applicant at any time in the future, nor does it constitute an agreement for seasonal dockage either expressed or implied.
(7) The City of Petoskey reserves the right to amend fees, policies and procedures relating to any part of the marina and its waiting list. Applicant(s) is subject to any or all such changes enacted by the City of Petoskey or the State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources
(8) I may elect to have my name removed from the waiting list by submitting a written request to:City of Petoskey, 101 East Lake Street, Petoskey, Michigan 49770
Current Hours: Closed for the season. Will reopen May 2017.
VHF Channel 16
VIA State of Michigan
City of Petoskey
101 East Lake Street
Petoskey, Michigan 49770